I have been in a position where I had to experience my own Healing Abilities on myself and I have come to the conclusion – Healing requires A LOT of energy!
I have been having nanna naps around 3pm and then going to bed early and not feeling very energetic during the day. My best friend has become my blanky and I for the first time ever, being “stuck at home” is not making me feel trapped.
All of this could quite easily be perceived as depression.
I created this video the other day – The first one Since Flipping my Van, and while it is a little “All-Over-The-Place” the key parts of info may be helpful for you.
- Healing Requires a LOT of Energy – Instead of trying to “Fight Depression” what if you just give yourself the time required to heal?
- Feel Your Feelings – Feeling your feelings clears it out of your body – the better we surrender to the moment, the better it releases and means you no longer have to feel it – EVER AGAIN
- Let Your Friends Feel Their Feelings – Let them Know they are loved and supported but learn to feel comfortable in the uncomfortable. Trying to “cheer them up” can rob them of the blessing within their sadness
- PERCEIVED “Bad Things” can happen even when in a Positive State –things can go haywire in order for us to learn the lesson required.
- What If Clarity Isn’t Always Clear? Loosing all of my business Tools in the process of this experience when I was feeling so certain has really got me questioning, how Certain IS Cetain? Is there something Bigger install for me??
I’ll keep this blog super short as I am going to get back to Healing myself.
Peace and Love my friends ❤